Turn Based Battle Turn Based Battle

BeefJuice responds:

Now you did!

Synthesizer Synthesizer

Loved it.

I loved this, but every so often it would stop working and the whenever I moved the bar the sound wouldn't changed, yes I updated to 10.3 or something like that. Still more fun than most gadgets i've played with on newgrounds.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Fun, but...

I can't get past level 18? The back wheel of that vehicle keeps getting stuck.

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

Finally!

Finally you made it so you can't die. I hated that in the last one, looking forward to buying it =)

hechaos responds:

Ah yeah , immortality's a wonderful thing. You can be sawed in half, lose your arms and legs, be fried by a fireball or blasted by a phaser and come back good as new for the next battle.

I guess we suspend our disbelief the moment we see a blue skinned gladiator with a snout for a nose, right?

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

Haha.

It was entertaining. :( But I finally got all of them.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Good.

It was ok, but you should have at least put in a reloading system so the player couldn't mindlessly spam bullets and win so easily, other than that, it was a bit short.

Bounce a tomato Bounce a tomato

Hahah

Amusing to watch.

Turn Based Battle 2nd Turn Based Battle 2nd

where

WHERE IS MY BIG DILDO I NEED TO GIVE TO GAY KIRBY TO KILL HIM???/

BeefJuice responds:

NO DILDO here.

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

I love this

Your drawing style has always amused me. And the facial expressions on the guy made me laugh.

Choose Your Weapons 2 Choose Your Weapons 2

I didn't like it.

It wasn't the funnest game, had 2 new weapons, and i couldnt even past The 2nd level, I didnt know where to go because none of the folders would go far down enough for me to climb. Overall, i didnt like it